I’ve been nominated for the Liebster by Rose at blog: http://lovetoread8.wordpress.com/
The award is a way to recognize up and coming bloggers and encourage people to visit new/interesting blogs. Liebster means ‘dearest’ in German.
I appreciate the nomination and I think getting exposure to other blogs is positive. Who decides or is it actually awarded? I don’t know but a nomination means someone has noticed your blog. Please visit the blogs I have listed.
The rules my nominator asked me to follow:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award with less than 200 followers
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My 10 Questions and answers:
1. What got you started blogging? Changes in my life.
2. What is your favorite hobby? I don’t have “a favorite” but I do enjoy many hobbies.
3. If you could live in any place and time where would it be? I would live now but not here.
4. What is your favorite season and why? Again with the favorites. Spring, because I love seeing the new green leaves and flowers blossoming.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Coffee.
6. Who do you admire most? My parents.
7. Who is your favorite singer/group? Really? Really, I do not have a favorite.
8. Do you prefer electronic or print books? Print.
9. What is your favorite color? Yellow. Or Orange. And Red.
10. What makes you smile? My dogs.
The 10 questions for Nominees:
- What is your favorite font?
- What is the first book you remember reading?
- What is the first book you fell in love with and never wanted to end?
- How much time do you spend on the computer a day for work?
- How much time do you spend on the computer a day for other reasons?
- Do you have an animal companion? What type of animal and name?
- What is the motto of your life?
- What do you want for Christmas?
- Do you like cheese? (Really, I just wanted to ask something silly).
- Name one person you admire.
The ten blogs I am nominating are:
http://lovetoread8.wordpress.com/ Yes I am nominating Rose back. J
2 responses to “Liebster Award”
Congratulation – these nominations are a great way to find new blogs… I love blog hopping using all the links.
Pingback: Friends & Liebster Peeps – Great Post | Review Books and More