Sorry but I don’t have any steals for you this week. I will be back next week.
I have been busy with my other blog http://somanycraft.blogspot.com/ and preparing for a craft show.
Next week I will have reviews, meme’s, Coming Soon, and some great Saturday Steals. I have a lot of recommended reading for you.
Here is what I have been doing.
And more. I will work on better photos and post on the craft blog with tutorials next week.
Many Monday Plans. My Monday Meme.
What the heck am I going to do this week? Time for a plan. Oops, I should have done that last night – make a plan I mean.
You can participate in Many Monday Plans – Monday Meme.
- List 7 planning to do items. (It is a seven-day week)
- Share with your friends.
- List one TIP to share.
- Enjoy your week.
- Read a book. Read another book. Read another book. What only 3 books? OK, Read 2 More.
- Blog. Plan to blog 3 times during the week for six posts or more. Schedule the posts. Review blog. Doggie Blog. Craft Blog. – Oh yeah, take pictures for craft tutorials. New Meme coming (and I don’t mean this one). Get With the Craft Blog! So Many Crafts. http://somanycraft.blogspot.com/
- Write a Review. Write another Review. Write still another review.
- Bathe some of the dogs. Hmmm, who is stinkiest?
- Shred paper in the office. This could take a while.
- Pack boxes and move to garage. Pack more boxes. Take a hot bath.
- Take a nap. A girl just wants to have fun.
Book reviews awaiting my brain and fingers:
The Starlight Chronicles
Crime Bites – finish reading.
600 Hours of Edward
- Craft Projects for So Many Crafts
- Another Easy Peasy Wreath
- Paper Stitching
- Products and coupons
My Tip for the week. To remove odors, for example musty dusty books removed from storage. Place a small container filled with vinegar nearby. Odor gone!
My silly tip. Using embroidery floss instead of dental floss doesn’t work.