What a great pleasure to be recognized. This has made my day. Thank you for the kindness and support.
THE SHINE ON AWARD Here are the rules of the award:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog, and link back.
- Share seven random, interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers for the Shine On Award, provide a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
Interesting being a relative term, and frankly I rarely find myself interesting…. Here are 7 things about me. If you read my blog you may have already gleaned this information.
- I love dogs. I love all animals but especially dogs. Also, I am foster for DFW Pug Rescue. I am willing to take blind and hospice dogs.
- I am a pack rat but am trying to go through a purge of all my pack-rattery.
- I enjoy word play, making up words and read the dictionary occasionally.
- I’m already running out of interesting things to say. I enjoy crafting. Especially jewelry making and crochet. But I also make soap, polymer clay figurines, home décor crafts.
- I have a blog about dogs & animals and a blog about crafting.
- I have a giant book collection, this is more than pack-rattery rather a deep love of the written word and freedom of speech. I had a difficult time learning to read as a child (dyslexia but when I was young we didn’t know what that was) but once I did I went gangbusters with reading.
- I am an animal rights activist.
- Kimberly at Raven’s Ambition . I love her word play and crafting.
- Cleo at Cleopatra Loves Books . She is phenomenally supportive of other bloggers, entertaining and good book reviews.
- Rachel at RachelMankowitz The Cricket Pages. Again a supportive blogger, a fiction writer and blogs about her dog Cricket. And she is funny drop by and read her post on Wishful Peeing. (I call it peeing on the world but have never blogged about this – though I may write about how many dogs have to be in the bathroom when I am peeing and I Love Dogs and Animals. )
- Carrie at The Write Transition. Author of The Seneca Scourge, she has a personal Mr. Nasty Pants that occasionally invades her blog.
- Lipsy at Lipsy Lost and Found, Judging Books by Their Covers. Lipsy loves books, vampires, unicorns, tennis and is from London.
- Emily at My Boyfriends Hotter Than Yours. With a blog title like that, how can you not want her to Shine On?
- Hutch a Good Life. About Guinea Pigs Nacho and Buddy and Basil the rabbit. Animal lovers will love visiting Hutch.
- The Patron Saint of Dogs . Colleen says from Colleen. I know we can’t save every dog but what would happen to someone if they tried?
Thanks again to Deanna and Rose for nominating me! I hope that you visit the above sites and discover new blogs and friends to share your thoughts with!